Saturday 6 August 2011

I LOVE the way you..


As I cry I love to see you smile over me from a distance.
It hurts but I love the way you lie to me.
It hurts to be alone but I love the way you left me to rot.
I love everything about you even when the reason of my pain is you.
I loved the way you broke my heart and went away smilingly, while I was writhing in pain. 
I loved the way you said that “its not hard to leave you”. 
I loved the way you toyed with my body and left it when you got bored of it.
I love the memories that have become a bed of thorns.
I love every bit of it. I love to think that I was wrong in loving you.
But the only thing I hate is the word "love"!!


8 comments:

  1. Its really an awesome one di

    ReplyDelete
  2. so TRUE.....LOVE IS POISON :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. very close to the self heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome......u v transformed feelings of many into words.....waiting for the day u ll write a book....luv hte way u rite

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWiiiEEE....
    What a way to describe the true meaning of LOVE..
    Your writings have maturity in themmm..
    Just love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx to all for appreciating my writing...jst do one more favr while u write ur comment write your name with it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifully written shweta..!!..keep it up.. :)
    m sure many ppl can connect wid ur thots..ur writtings r superb..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touching lines yr.....,

    ReplyDelete