Tuesday 4 October 2011

Garib Nawaz

Here, I am trying to describe that can never be described. But I feel the want to share the experience that uplifted me, that nihilated the very sense of my being. I know words will fall short in giving expression that is so much divine. I remember my first visit to Dargah Sharif, it illuminated my soul in a way that whenever my heart suffers from various dips, it visualises in front of me. I remember how I didn’t want to go from there and how I ardently wished the time to stop. But I had to leave that pious place but intitutively I knew that I will come back. And Garib Nawaz did call me. I went for my post graduation in ajmer. I felt extremely fortunate to be there at last but still I was far away from him. All the tragedies happened to me there and My life became all topsy turvy. All the while I kept praying to him. I kept seeking for his blessings. I knew that he is troubled by my tears and soon he will do something and he did do something, hebestowed me with one of his angels who just guarded and guided me through. Above all he became the “goodest” friend of mine.
                                        Everything was cured as far as it could be. Now, I wanted to meet my real guardian and rescuer. The opportune moment came most unexpectedly. I was there, unbelievable, I was there and before my eyes was Garib Nawaz. Nothing existed, nothing at all, everything was complete. I was standing there desireless and fearless. My hands clearly trembled as I joined them in front of him. again there was the feeling of surrendering myself there and never to move a bit from there. Serenity and awe descended on me. I could feel his love and blessings on me. The tears blurred my eyes and I felt peaceful. The departure was painful while the gifts of his limitless fatherly love consoled me and I know that his generous and kind soul is going to be with me,  always watching and taking care of me.

4 comments:

  1. syed usman chishty5 October 2011 at 05:00

    Awesomly written,garib nnawaz aapki har khwaish puri kare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good going...excellent
    huma

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku...bt i feel that i m unabl to bring forth the xact feelings that i felt at the time i was there...

    ReplyDelete