Sunday 14 August 2011

Jai Hind!!

"Nanha munna raahi hu..
desh ka sipahi hu
bolo mere sung Jai Hind Jai Hind"

In my childhood days, this was one of the songs that used to fill me with immense patriotism for my country. but gradually when the pitiable condition of my nation and my incapability to do something descended on me, I preferred to fell back, to let the things be as they are. I adopted an attitude of turning my back to every wrong happening in my country because I knew that my voice like most of the times will be subdued.One day, I unthinkingly opened a newspaper and at the very front page saw a small man in white kurta payjama with right fist in the air. a volley of questions stormed my heart. I scanned the article quickly and found that this man is named "Anna Hazare" who is spear heading the anti corruption movement against the government. Now I looked carefully at the picture.Deep and honest pair of eyes were set in either side of a flat but concrete nose. I immediately took out my laptop and googled information about him. I found out that he has completely reformed a village. It is the true portrayal of Shelley's utopian wold. Everything is perfect in Hazare's village. watching and reading about him and his moral deeds, a hope is kindled that if people of my country will tread in his footsteps, forgetting about all the divisions among themselves than glory that we deserve will dawn on us.
Like many, I am standing in support of Anna Hazare and is all ready to stake my life for the welfare of my country. For me he is the reincarnation of Gandhi ji and I know that he will wade off the evil from our country. but now situations are worse, Indian politicians are ruthless barbarians, much more cruel than Britishers. I dont know when will everything turn out to be in common man's favor but the thing i am sure about is that if this revolution is sustained for long time than that day is not far when we will be happy to see our youth preferring India over other countries.

1 comment:

  1. Devaditya Juneja14 August 2011 at 23:27

    We all support Anna Hazareji...There is no stopping him and his team..We are his team....Let us raise our hands in support of that man who has taken the initiative to remove corruption from our country..

    ReplyDelete