Sunday 21 August 2011

A visit to PARADISE....

When he took me to his place, the gates of heaven were opened, the fragrant atmosphere gripped my heart. Through the narrow lanes when he guided me, I felt free and protected. His face shone like dewdrops in the first winter night on a young rose bud. The brows knitted in care heightened the grace of his face. He held me with his eyes and unfolded the wings of happiness of my heart. At the threshold of the pious land I felt my soul crumbling. beauty and purity reflected, wherever I turned my face. After getting the blessings when I moved in his house, He greeted me with the bowl full of relishing kheer. Every sorrow of my heart seemed to have taken a flight. I was immensely happy and contented. The peace that I had experienced there, has left an everlasting impression on my heart and is going to act as a buffer against the harsh realities of life.

5 comments:

  1. Devaditya Juneja22 August 2011 at 09:25

    You know what Paradise is...
    Its a lie,a fantasy we create about people and places as we would like them to be....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. god exists ♥ heaven exists as well as hell

      Delete
  2. Comparing someone to paradice is really appreciative.....write more about your good friend..Huma

    ReplyDelete
  3. @devaditya..u r rite in saying that its the imagination or fantasy that heightens the influence of a peson on oneself..bt as the saying goes "everything in this world is an illusion", thn y do v truble our little hearts by differentiating reality frm fantasy..whn our so called "reality" is a part of fantasy or of non existence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @huma..and thanku huma fr liking my articles...really it means alot...

    ReplyDelete