Wednesday 13 July 2011

Twins..

“Twins!!...are they twins?” said me, a tiny girl of four years
bubbling to see my two cousin brothers. They were large for my little
hands to hold, one was like a small cute white rabbit and other was
like a pretty little Indian girl with long eye lashes batting at me
with honeyed complexion. I fell in love with both at once. After some
years when I came back to my maternal aunt’s house I found them both
sitting and playing with each other. They were grown into round cans
of pure butter, soft, round and cute. I was beyond me when I saw them.
I played with them whole day and night. I have no other thing but to
make them giggle. They were like cotton balls clad in cutest pair of
clothes. The most lovable quality of them was their notorious nature.
Once I remember I went to stay at their house for some days and at one
afternoon I was left in charge of them as everyone was out for some
work. Three of us were sleeping nicely and calmly or I guess I was
sleeping nicely and calmly when I felt a soft thud on my back. I
slowly turned to my left to find my two little brothers entangled in
fierce fight. I didn’t stop them immediately, instead I observed them.
They were strangling each other and that too very silently, who was at
death end and who was at winning was hard to make out.
                                They were cute in every manner. I
loved the way they used to pamper me. They loved me so much.
Everything was of me, for me and by me. They have given me so many
memories to cherish. Often I find myself looking at those little eyes.
Everything is so vivid, clear and dear to me. These are the only good
moments I don’t want back because what I have today is no less. I am
still the bossy elder sister to them who is loved and pampered even
more. Both are the strong and reliable pillars of our family as they
have grown up into two mature, responsible and loving boys..

No comments:

Post a Comment